The main goal of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is to create a professional environment at ULAB that complies with the UGC directives on Quality Assurance. CETL will develop and maintain a Professional Development Program (PDP) for faculty and staff. The Center will also forge links with teaching and learning centers with international reputations to establish exchange programs and research partnerships. CETL’s objective is to enhance quality by establishing and maintaining excellence in all our activities: teaching, learning, and research.
CETL’s strategic goals are designed to:
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning throughout ULAB
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge approaches to teaching and learning
- Implement active, collaborative, and engaging teaching strategies and learning techniques with the necessary tools
- Integrate technology in the classroom to enhance the quality of teaching and learning
- Create a platform where faculty can exchange information regarding best practices in teaching and learning
- Engage in scholarly activities to contribute to the field of teaching, learning, and research